Saturday, March 26, 2011

Choco Mucho - Choco Fun !

Chocolate has never been fun like this before.  Choco  Mucho is described as Crunchy WAFER topped with rich CARAMEL, crackling RICE CRISPIES enrobed in velvety MILK CHOCOLATE. It omes in Chocolate, White Chocolate and Peanut Butter variants... and now with the NEWEST TEMPTATION Dark Chocolate. 


Whenever I fell tired and weary, one bite in this big choco wafer will automatically makes me feel powerful. It was first introduced to me by my classmate and until this this I have atleast two to three purchase in a week.





Forget about the diabetes and the calories, what matters now is the indulegence it brings and the satisfaction it droves each time you bite. 



This big bar only last for 3 minutes in my hands and I can eat 3 to 4 bars in one day.


When I had my thesis writing, review, and etc., I consumed 5 bars in one sitting ! Thats how addicted I am in this chocolate.


For a choco lover like me, this choco wafer would be out in our lunch box !

No comments:

Post a Comment