Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Adam Levine Look


After three months, my hair had its renewed make over. It means, after of dozens of stresses, work loads, paper works, etc., I had a make over. I had a massage from a nice friend, I had hair cut and along with my sister-friends we had a bottomless food trip. We promised that after all the deadlines, thesis and school works we will go to Quaipo. We just did. 
During those days when we are haggard and stress, we tend to buy and eat everything that caught our attention (FOOD ONLY). We tagged ourselves as stress eaters. DISCLAIMER: Food Eaters eats EVERY FOOD THAT CAUGHT OUR ATTENTION, REGARDLESS OF THE PRICE. Thank God I have rich and fabulous friends. 


Here is my Adam Levine look. I asked the hair cutter to follow Maroon 5's front man's haircut but he seems to get overwhelmed and removed all my hair. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment