Thursday, January 12, 2012

"Glory" - Jay Z featuring his new born daughter Blue Ivy Carter



King Jay Z released a new song last Tuesday, January 10, (Manila Time) and immediately became viral on the web. The song has the title ‘Glory’ featuring his new born daughter Blue Ivy Carter. Queen Beyonce Knowles gave birth to their new angel Sunday, Jan. 8 (Manila Time).




Although Blue isn’t a week old, she has already made a mark in the music industry. She becomes the youngest person to ever appear on Billboard chart. The song ‘Glory’ will enter the Billboard chart at no. 74 next week.

The song has a refrain “The most amazing feeling I feel/Words can't describe what I'm feeling for real/ Maybe I paint the sky blue/My greatest creation was you. You. Glory.” In the song, which credits B.I.C., features the sound of Blue's cries at the end.


Listen to the song here:



No comments:

Post a Comment