Friday, May 27, 2011

Pak !!! Ang Endingloo ng mga Bakla !


I was so entertained with the ending of GMA-7’s ‘I Heart You, Pare’ starring Regine Velasquez/Iza Calzado and Dingdong Dantes. The story was about a woman hid her identity as a gay and fall in love with a buff man. Eventually, this man also fall in love with the gay man without her knowing that she is real woman.  Originally, main character – Tonneth is portrayed by Asia’s Songbird Regine Velasquez, but due to her maternal status, she left the show and actress Iza Calzado replaced her.


‘I Heart You Pare’ is not the typical drama-romantic-comedy seen in the primetime television today. This features variety of gay actors and straight acting as gays. Gay characters are known to be funny and hilarious. So each time I catch an episode, there wouldn’t be dull moments, especially with gay characters on the scene. I really enjoy how Regine and Iza were portraying gay characters, they are really convincing. I also admire how Dingdong blended with the characters.



This romantic-comedy series will be missed. In the midst of action-drama series around the television today – I Heart you pare break the silence. So much entertaining until the end and you will find yourself laughing with every scene they do. The ending was not as bombastic as everyone does, but incomparable entertaining and hilarious finale. I could only wish one thing – that Regine appeared in the finale. But nevertheless,  it is indeed funny and entertaining show. I am so much looking forward for GMA’s upcoming teleserye, Amaya ( the first ever Epic Serye in the Philippines ) and Sisid. 





No comments:

Post a Comment