Thursday, July 28, 2011

Piolo Pascual, Anne Curtis and Sarah Geronimo for My Phone




My Phone is the first and lone Filipino mobile phone product that offers dual SIM mobility. It grew from a support for friends to try out a local mobile phone brand in an effort to join the field of established international giants. Started three years ago, My|Phone has proven to be a definitive contender in the Philippine mobile phone landscape, consistently averaging significant sales figures. The response has driven My|Phone to continuously strive to develop better phones at much affordable prices.



Top Celebrity endorser of this local phone products are Philippine Heartthrob Piolo Pascual, Pop Princess and Box Office Queen Sarah Geronimo and Goddess Anne Curtis. I love their new advertisement where these celebs post as super heroes. In the real poster, they are joined by Viva Talent XLR8.   

My Phone is everywhere – used by everyone around me now. Aside from the affordability of this product it has features unique to competing brands. No doubt a revolutionary mobile handset provider, My|Phone is the first and leading Filipino mobile phone manufacturer in the Philippines and My|Phone is the first mobile phone provider with customized applications and content tagged as "Pinoy Phone", a software exclusively created for My|Phone with a gamut of data such as recipes, jokes, and even prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment