Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Crepes and Cream : A Delightful Desert

I had a mouthwatering afternoon delight this afternoon. An old good friend from High School year invited me for a lunch out and he treated me in an ice cream parlor in Podium. I asked him to that I crave for ice cream and I want to indulge my craving. So then we went to Podium and he brought me to Crepes and Cream. So as we were talking our past stories, we are inducing ourselves to these delightful deserts.  I have a Chocolate Temptation flavor crepe and he has a fruity tutty flavored thing. This desert made me forgot that I have a work waiting for me to arrive.





I certainly recommend Crepes and Cream to those who love to indulge with their sweet tooth. It’s really good to try something different every other while. And you will not regret the moment you get your first bite. I had the Chocolate Temptation flavor crepe and it soothes my inner nerves and I felt like floating in the air. Plus their Mocha Frap doesn’t taste so much sweet at all. No words can best describe my experience with Crepes and Cream. And I suggest, bring this to you pals and dudes, and I bet you, you will have a good delight.

(Photo Courtesy : Google.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment