Thursday, June 30, 2011

HEALTH WORKER DEMONSTRATES HOW TO PUT A CONDOM WITH YOUR MOUTH

I was checking my Facebook newsfeed when a video caught my attention. A woman holding a dildo (a sex toy often explicitly phallic in appearance) and demonstrating how to put a condom in a erected penis.

At the beginning of the video, nothing more seems to be special not on the fact that this woman is giving an oral training on how to put a condom in a penis. The old lady must have been one of the oldest members of their training team. She must have been teaching new recruits on their sexual den. They must have been catering sexual services to some foreign nationalities or rich people.

This video is not funny at all. This is HILARIOUS! Did the old lady forget the difference between a condom and a chewing gum? The lady demonstrates on how to secretly put a condom to a penis without a guy noticing it at all. She taught the new recruits to hide the condom beside the jaw. And to top it all, she chewed the condom and used her tongue to put it to the penis.

I was laughing my lung out by the time I saw this video. I am pretty sure that by the time the condom reached the penis, it has bites around it. Sperm cell must have been swimming in a slide with different holes.

To understand what in the world I am talking about watch this video and comment:





No comments:

Post a Comment