Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Mama

I would like to greet a special person a Happy Birthday. This person has been so very special for me all my life. Her name was the first name I learned to say. Her smile was the first thing I had I ever glanced. She keeps me warm in her arms whenever I am tired and weary. She sings melody that calms my fearful soul. My heart whispers a longing since the day you are gone. It looks like days without sun, bearing the darkness that blinds my daily path.

I am hurting deep inside, but I am trying to be strong and fake a smile. I almost thought I cannot surpass a day without you, but I am glad I stood strong. I can still remember the last days we were together. It was like a never ending day – you and me sharing great stories. But now I am alone, and wishing a more moments to share with you.

My memories would like to go back to days when everything was seems so right. And there, I want to stop the clock – feeling your tender kiss and hugs. But I need to move on and live another day. However, my day never ends without me thinking of you. I miss you Mama. I cannot utter a word that best describes the way exactly how I feel now. I love you and no one can replace the emptiness you marked in my heart.

I know that you are in hands of our mighty creator. There no one can harm you, where no pains and no sorrow. I know you are looking at me every way I does. I miss you. And if I can just have a minute to kiss you, I will do everything just to have that moment. I know God have planned a better purpose for each of us, which I never cried against his will. Must have been – I want you to know that deep in my heart I LOVE YOU. I will look forward for the day that we will meet again, and certainly share our forever with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment