Thursday, June 23, 2011

Music Video: Britney Spears' I Wanna Go

Britney Spears hit it again!


She has a new video out in her VEVO, directed by Chris Marrs Piliero. On the beginning of the video, Britney answers several inquiries from the press. Britney was seen wearing a hanging shirt with Mickey Mouse-skull like print on it, with pink highlights hair extensions. I have noticed that there is something wrong with Britney’s nose, did she had a nose job, didn’t she? Then the following scenes were the music video scenes.


I saw a hot policeman investigating Britney after the latter showed her tits to the people on the street. This policeman is indeed hot isn’t he? I am sorry but I didn’t understand the story flow of her music video, but I found myself dancing to the tune. What I figured out was how Britney Spears control and behave amidst the people and paparazzi mob her. Then the following scenes are so confusing. Nevertheless, Britney is so beautiful now.


With regards to the song, the song was very nice. The beat and the sounds are good though the lyric wasn’t enough. You will be reminisced by the whistle sound in each chorus part and that I found entertaining.


Here is Britney Spears’ new video – check this out:

No comments:

Post a Comment